What Is Microblading?
ABOUT THE TREATMENT
PhiBrows Microblading is a manual semi – permanent technique creating hyper realistic hair strokes which is inserted using high quality pigments, the shape of brows is calculated according to the facial morphology and golden proportion (phi 1,618).
The procedure is slowly created through 2 stages; the initial treatment and the touch up appointment. After the first treatment, the pigment will fade up to 50%, the eyebrows will shrink 10-15% and you will loose some hair-strokes. The touch up appointment is recommended 4-8 weeks from the first treatment date to make final adjustments and to perfect the result.
Once completed the treatment can last up to 18 months depending on lifestyle and skin type, however the minimum amount of time your new beautiful brows will last will be 12 months before needing an annual colour boost, with oily skin, the treatment will last 6-8 months before needing a touch up.
The selected pigment is chosen to match your existing eyebrow hair and skin tone, for ultimately the most natural results.
As a PhiBrows Artist, Ellana uses products which are supplied through the Phi Academy, the pigments and tools are of highest standards to allow her work and her clients to achieve
* Smudge-proof, sweat proof and waterproof! ideal for looking your best at thegym, on holiday, by the pool/beach.
* Filling sparse brows from over plucking or creating a new brow and shape from hair loss.
This treatment would be suitable from clients who have alopecia or have had chemotherapy.
* Adding symmetry to brows where lacking.
* Microblading can empathize and lift your eyes, giving you an instant lift and a younger look.
* Perfect for no make up days.
* Saving time on your daily makeup routine without needing to apply any cosmetics on
your eyebrow area. Saving money on eyebrow cosmetics.
* A more permanent solution than
tinting the eyebrows.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT MY APPOINTMENT
On the day of the procedure, firstly you will have a consultation along with a medical form,
which is to be completed.
Ellana will talk to you in detail about what to expect from the after care and will give you advice to follow, along with an aftercare kit.
Then Ellana will measure your eyebrows and draw a shape using a cosmetic pencil,
this will give you a chance to see what shape your new eyebrows will be.
Once the shape is agreed the process then begins.