PhiBrows Microblading is a manual semi – permanent technique creating hyper realistic hair strokes which is inserted using high quality pigments, the shape of brows is calculated according to the facial morphology and golden proportion (phi 1,618).
The procedure is slowly created through 2 stages; the initial treatment and the touch up appointment. After the first treatment, the pigment will fade up to 50%, the eyebrows will shrink 10-15% and you will loose some hair-strokes. The touch up appointment is recommended 4-8 weeks from the first treatment date to make final adjustments and to perfect the result.
Once completed the treatment can last up to 18 months depending on lifestyle and skin type, however the minimum amount of time your new beautiful brows will last will be 12 months before needing an annual colour boost, with oily skin, the treatment will last 6-8 months before needing a touch up.
The selected pigment is chosen to match your existing eyebrow hair and skin tone, for ultimately the most natural results and the shape of the brows is completely bespoke to suit the individual client and Ellana uses various tools to measure a precise shape and ensure symmetry to the brows and the treatment begins once you agree on the shape and happy to proceed.
As a PhiBrows Artist, Ellana uses products which are supplied through the Phi Academy the pigments and tools are of highest standards to allow her work and her clients to achieve ultimate results.
* Smudge-proof, sweat proof and waterproof! ideal for looking your best at the gym, on holiday, by the pool/beach.
* Filling sparse brows from over plucking or creating a new brow and shape from hair loss.
This treatment would be suitable from clients who have alopecia or have had chemotherapy.
* Adding symmetry to brows where lacking.
* Microblading can empathize and lift your eyes, giving you an instant lift and a younger look.
* Perfect for no make up days.
* Saving time on your daily makeup routine without needing to apply any cosmetics on
your eyebrow area. Saving money on eyebrow cosmetics.
* A more permanent solution than tinting the eyebrows.
PRE-TREATMENT DO’S & DONT’S
Please see below for information regarding the pre-treatment flow, the skin must not be in the inflammatory process or in the process of healing and regeneration before each treatment.
30 days prior to your treatment please ensure none of the following are done:
* No Botox and fillers
* No laser treatments, chemical treatments or peels
* No exposure to strong sunlight (freshly tanned skin)
* No facial treatments
(2 weeks before)
* No Omega Oil or Vitamin E (1 week before)
* No waxing or threading (4 days before)
24 hours before treatment please avoid the following:
* No asprin, paracetamol or any additional blood thinning medication
* No alcohol
* No caffeinated drinks
If you have an oily t-zone, it is advisable to gently exfoliate the skin time to time, before your procedure, this will help to prep the skin and moisturise with oil free moisturisers. If you are on acne medication, it is advisable to wait 6 months after your course finishes, to have microblading as your medication will thin your skin.
Please note: I advise booking an appointment around your menstrual cycle as you will be more sensitive and ensure your appointment is in advance of all holidays, to allow your eyebrows to fully heal.
On the day of the procedure, (including touch up appointment) you will receive a complimentary aftercare kit, which will include PhiBrows Skin Candy (aftercare balm) and PhiBrows Aftercare Wipes.
30 minutes after the procedure using the PhiBrows Aftercare wipe, gently wipe the eyebrows against the growth of the eyebrow hair backwards and forwards to remove any lymph fluid or remaining pigment, this will reduce scabbing. Then, blot dry and apply a very thin layer of PhiBrows Skin Candy using a clean Q-tip.
1 hour later, wipe the brows again, this time using sterile water and a cotton pad, blot dry then apply a thin layer of Skin Candy.
Repeat this process over the next 24 hours every 1-2 hours (4-5 times at least). If you had an evening appointment, try to clean your eyebrows as many times as you can before going to sleep. With the last clean care before bed, apply the Skin Candy and cover using the Phi Patches to protect them.
Days 2-4 Apply a thin layer of Skin Candy in the morning, if you have dry skin then apply in the morning and evening. If you have oily then after 2 days, you can stop using the Skin Candy.
The eyebrows MUST remain DRY, while cleansing the face and showering.
For good results please ensure the aftercare is followed correctly
and avoiding the below during the healing process in the first week.
* Do not get eyebrows wet for 14 days (except when cleansing) and avoid steamy baths and long hot showers
* Do not wear any brow makeup for 14 days
* Avoid increased sweating for 7 days
* Avoid swimming, use of saunas and jacuzzis for 14 days
* Avoid sunbeds and direct sunlight for 30 days
*Avoid any laser or chemical treatments or peels, and/or any creams containing Retinol / Retina A’s or Glycolic Acid, on the face or neck for 30 days
* Do not pick, peel, scratch your eyebrows during healing
* Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol intake during healing process