ALL ABOUT EYELINER
Here at Brows By Ellana, Ellana provides various techniques of Semi Permanent Make Up as well as brows. Including but not limited to popular treatment, Eyeliner!
What is Semi-Permanent Eyeliner?
Semi-permanent Eyeliner and Eyelash Enhancement is perfect for those who wear eyeliner daily and wanting a permanent option to wake up with beautifully enhanced eyes without the fear of smudged eyeliner. Eyelash enhancement is a very subtle liner which is filled in between the eyelashes which causes the eyes to stand out and eyelashes to appear fuller and thicker, this is a very natural treatment which is extremely popular. Eyeliner can enhance the shape of the eye or balance (symmetry) of a person's eyes, create the illusion of larger eyes or effect how the spacing of the eyes is perceived. Eyeliner and Eyelash Enhancement can also enhance and intensify your eyes. Whether you wish for a natural look or more of a bold enhancement Ellana will guide you and ensure the best look to suit your eyes.
In preparation to your appointment please follow the preparation below;
- Do not wear any eye makeup, eyelash extentions or have any LVL treatments or lash tinting.
- No use of eyelash serums to be used 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately after your treatment. It is advisable to wear glasses to your appointment.
- 24 hours prior to your appointment no tea, coffee or any caffeinated drinks or alcohol are to be consumed as well as asprin, paracetamol or any blood thinning medication as this will reject the pigment entering the skin due to bleeding.
- Do not take fish oil, omega 3 or vitamin e 3 prior.
Instructions include and will also be discussed on the day;
- No sunbeds, saunas or tanning 14 days after appointment
- Not to wear makeup on the area for at least 10 days
- Recommend to buy a new mascara to avoid infection
- Do not pick, scratch or rub the area
- Clean area after treatment using cooled down boiled water and in the evening to.
- Apply aftercare cream morning and night and repeat for the next 2 weeks